Design your network from the TSN.studio client
Generate the configuration in TSN.studio server
Deploy the configuration in your industrial automation network
- Time Synchronization (IEEE Std 802.1AS-2020)
- Credit Based Shaper (IEEE Std 802.1Qav)
- Scheduled Traffic (IEEE Std 802.1Qbv)
- Frame Preemption (IEEE Std 802.1Qbu & IEEE Std 802.3br)
- Per-Stream Filtering and Policing (IEEE Std 802.1Qci)
- Frame Replication and Elimination for Reliability (IEEE Std 802.1CB)
- Asynchronous Time Shaping (IEEE Std 802.1Qcr)
- YANG datamodels (IEEE Std 802.1Qcp, P802.1Qcw, P802.1CBcv)
TSN.studio generates configuration in XML or JSON format compliant with the TSN YANG models, ready to be used with NETCONF or RESTCONF protocols.
Alternatively configuration can be exported in your desired format, so TSN.studio fits effortlessly in your configuration toolchain.
TSN.studio™ is a spin-off of RealTime-at-Work™ (RTaW), the editor of RTaW-Pegase™, the premier TSN design tools for the automotive and aerospace domains.
The configuration engine at the core of TSN.studio has been used for the last 15 years in the automotive, aerospace and industrial domains – users include Airbus Group companies, ArianeGroup, Mercedes Benz, Renault Group, Robert Bosch, Huawei and ABB.